Mae’s Crafty Creations

Nutcrafters Designs Design Team Call

After my exciting news over the weekend, I came across a new design team call for Nutcrafters-Nutshells.  I had to take the chance.  If you never do, then you never will get to try.  Using the sketch and the free digi download this is the card I created.  I used Wisteria from Basic Gray, CTMH cardstock & markers along with the copics that I have.  I colored flowers to match and used Bella Baubles that I purchased from Susana's store.  The sentiment is from SU.  What a great sketch.  I am keeping this for furture inspiration.  Thank you Nikki (the first DT member) for creating it.

3 comments:

Christine Riley said...

Whatn an adorable card! I love that image and your layout is beautiful!
Hugs, Christine :)

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Love it! Hope they are smart enough to select you!

XxJULESxX said...

oh! gorgeous card!!!!!love the image!