Mae’s Crafty Creations

S2G Digi Challenge

The weekend is almost over & it will be back to work for me tomorrow. Nic is playing in the JV game tomorrow evening against Decatur. I sure hope they do better than varsity did Friday night. Not the best game played & to loose it in the last two seconds is just the pits. They should have put in the tall wide receiver standing on the sidelines..hehe. We would have won for sure!!!
I made this treat bag with the digi we were given. I used a template from SCS and decorated the image using CTMH markers & ink. I used a qtip to add background color. I need to find a better way, any suggestions? What do you use in small areas? Have a wonderful week. Look at my posts....I am on a roll!!!

2 comments:

Danni said...

Very nice!! Fun for autumn. I use either a qtip, sponge or cotton ball.

Lynn McAuley said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog during the Angels Landing Blog Hop and leaving such a sweet comment, Mae!

Beautiful work on this fabulous fall treat bag!! What a fun image!!