Mae’s Crafty Creations

School's In Session

I am going to make this a quick one.  I am sweating up here in my craft room.  We do not have AC in our house and when the temps get in the mid to upper 80’s my craft room gets hit with full sun all afternoon and it is on the top floor.  Heat really does rise!!!  That’s what I get for not completing things early.
***********************************************************************
Today I am featuring my final Back to School summer digi with complimentary designer paper from S2G.  This is an altered composition book for my BFF’s  daughter to go along with the notebook I featured last week.  Her school has already started but I will be mailing these to her tomorrow.  I also need to create something for her son and I have some fun things in mind for him.  He just needs an altered comp book for younger kids.
 Don’t you just love all the added fun school images you can add?  I pick a few and cut them out for added fun.  I used chipboard letters to personalize the book, now all Erica needs to do is take some notes. 
Well night all, have a wonderful day and don’t forget to join in on the challenge over at the S2G Challenge Blog.  We have some really cute things in store for you next month.

1 comments:

Robyn Scherzer said...

Great idea! Especially for long distance friends, to let them know you are thinking of them.