Mae’s Crafty Creations

TGI FRIDAY!!!

Happy Friday to y'all.  I am looking forward to another three day weekend.  It's a nice change to sleep in one extra day.  Not much planned for the weekend except to catch up on laundry.  Our dryer gave up the ghost and since a new dryer would not match the old washer we now have a brand new matching set.  My hubby is just so picky but I can guarantee you he won't be doing any laundry...hehe.  He just need them to match.  My MIL is the same way so she didn't help my case about buying just a dryer.

Today I am sharing another card I made for the CMC Birthday Bash.  The digi was a freebie from Karen's Doodles.  I happened upon her site and really love her images.  They are really cute and she offers freebies often.  I have already saved her newest and hope to work on it this weekend.

You would never those swirls are placed just so to hide a couple of mistakes would you.  Don't you just loves those faces?  Adorable.

1 comments:

Peggie said...

Cute card. There are no mistakes just opportunities to be creative.