Mae’s Crafty Creations

Happy Thanksgiving to you all

It is hard to believe we are beginning the end of the year festivities.  Our area was hit with a winter storm this week and even left more snow last night.  For those who are not familiar with Washington...I live south of Seattle and east of Tacoma in a city called Puyallup.  What some would think of as Western Washington or the Pacific NW.  We get rain.  Lots of ran...snow is not the norm nor is the seven inches of white stuff we received.  Nic went to an abbreviated school day on Monday (late arrival & early release) and then school has been cancelled since then.  One of the extras we received with this storm was freezing cold temps.  One evening it was 12 degrees and today it is 24 at the moment.  So ice has been a big factor in the driving arena.  I even slipped on our drive way and took a nice fall.  Still sore and bruised in places but I have a hard head, and no one saw it happen.

I would like to thank everyone who have been kind enough to visit my blog and leave those wonderful comments.  I really appreciate the time you have taken to visit.  It really means a lot to me.  I hope you all have a great day...enjoy your friends and family...and stay safe.  Eat enough to enjoy but not enough to give you a tummy ache.

I am showing off a Shirleys 2 Girls image today.  The flower says it all!  I colored some white roses to coordinate with the colors I used.  I love being able to alter something to use for different looks.  I am sure many of you are already doing this but for me the light bulb just clicked on.

Have a wonderful day and if you are venturing out tomorrow, stay safe and bring your patience!  Slow and steady wins the race.

0 comments: