Mae’s Crafty Creations

So Thankful

Hi y'all and just one more day until Harry Potter is out.  I have our tickets purchased for Friday evening and we will head to the theater once I am off of work.  It will be just Nic & I.  Steve isn't interested in crowds so we will just go again once the masses have seen the movie.  Works for me.

Today my project for Shirley's 2 Girls is from their Thanksgiving digi's and this one is Give Thanks.
I used some rub on leaves (I need to get a few punches to use instead) for our challenge twist.  Head on over to the challenge blog and show us your twist.  Sorry this is so short, I am bushed & need to hit the pillow.

3 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

very pretty!

Ann English said...

This is charming, Mae!

Unknown said...

Very pretty - Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. - Judy