Mae’s Crafty Creations

Harvest farwell

Is it the end of November already??!!!  Just one more month left of 2010.  I hope every one had a great and relaxing Thanksgiving and didn't eat too much.  The three of us went out with friends for a special Thanksgiving dinner at The Pacific Grill in Tacoma.  My guys enjoyed prime rib and I had their turkey dinner.  It was a four course meal that wasn't too bad.  We usually have a family meal but decided to do something different this time.  I did cook a Turkey on Sunday though.  Must have those great leftovers for lunches.

I am showcasing a fun digi image from Shirley's 2 Girls called Scarecrow.  It is one of their new Thanksgiving images.
I was able to make this card using scraps from my fall/Thanksgiving pile.  I love being able to use up bits of this and that to make a card.  Just gives me more room for new stuff with out any guilt.  :)  Who is with me???

Here is a close up of the image.  That crow is wonderful but I would go for the corn not the straw.  A much better meal choice to me.

0 comments: