Mae’s Crafty Creations
Merry Christmas EveEve!  I have the next four days off, how about that.  I am so excited to be able to relax with my family, get caught up on some things in my home office, read, and craft, take naps and just unwind.  What about you?  Ready for Christmas?  I have one more gift card to grab and a few things from the grocery store.


I just love this super cute Hippo from Shirley’s 2 Girls and had to have him.  He is ready to help out Santa and fly on over to your home with gifts galore.

I used my MS punch for the snowflakes and added Bella Baubles to the centers.  I love how the stickles on the ribbon and bow just sparkle.  It is great stuff to work with but needs to dry.  I ended up with sparkley hands the rest of the evening.  J
Have a wonderful Christmas!! 

1 comments:

Susana M said...

HIYA Mae
Have the Happiest of Holidays and a grand New Year!!!
Hearts and Hugs
Susana