Mae’s Crafty Creations

BoBunny Album



I have started on some Christmas gifts. I saw an album done like this on the CTMH consultant bulletin board & just loved it. I was able to get "FAMILY & FRIEND" at my LSS and just completed this one for my grandma. Nic & I (Steve had to work) vacationed with my parents the summer of 06 and we ended our camping trip in Boise, ID for my grandma's 80th birthday party. We had a great time & I as able to see all my cousins and their kids. My uncle & aunt had six kids and my parents just had me.

I wish I had a more creative mind but I am working on it. It is sooooo hard for me to come up with original stuff. I can take some from here & some from there but if the colors don't match I find it hard to substutite. As I said...I am working on it.

2 comments:

Debby said...

I love this. The colors are fantastic and really show off the color of the cake and the different clothing colors. Really nice. I know what you mean by original stuff. I struggle every moment however, I do believe we all put our own little signatures on our work original or not. So that's a good thing and it really is all your own. Did I just babble or did I make any sense? hmmmm.

Hulachickabella said...

I don't think you could have picked better colors!! I love this! I'm not very good at those, but you seem to do well! =)

www.hulachickabella.blogspot.com

Mel =)