Mae’s Crafty Creations

Check Out the Blog Candy

Kristin is offering some great blog candy to celebrate her 15,000 hits!!!

Gayle is also offering up some blog candy, just because. She will ship all over & she is from Scotland!! Y'all know that is one of the places I would love to visit.

I have been working away on a word album from BoBunny for my grandma. I am almost done & hope to have pics posted in a day or so. The hubby was sick all weekend & still is today but when I went home for lunch he did say he was starting to feel better. I don't think I will get much done tonight since Nic needs (very badly) a haircut & new basketball shoes. When will this growing stop? New shoes for every sport, every year. I thought babies were expensive...well I can tell you teens are way way more.

0 comments: