Mae’s Crafty Creations

More Deck Pictures

Well I have to say that I have the most talented husband ever. The deck is almost finished, he just needs to build the outdoor kitchen & stair railing on the other side, and Steve has done a super great job. His attention (total, almost annoying) to detail has made this a great outdoor living space. We had very nice weather over the weekend so Steve finished the stair railing on the outside (not as easy as it looks) and completed small stuff. After running Nic & his friend Austin all over on Saturday, I was able to burn all the wood scraps, sweep up the sawdust & dirt from the patio just clean up the backyard. We still have boards & beams that need to be moved or covered before the rain starts but we can see a light at the end of the tunnel. Steve - you Rock!!!
I forgot to tell you Nic scored the only touchdown for his team on Friday. They lost 6 to 12 but he carried that ball over the line. It was a team effort, but being his mom, I will give him the credit!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is WOW...totally awesome. He should be very proud.

Meli Palmer said...

Wow, that deck is GORGEOUS. Send your husband on over to my house! Lol.

Hulachickabella said...

WOW! It came out super nice!! I guess if I was going to be that high in the air, I would want Steve to pay attention to details! =) Steve rocks...Nic too! Go, fight, win!

Mel =)

Ice Escape said...

Beautiful! He did a wonderful job!!
***HeatheR***

Eulanda said...

WOW! That is nice!!! :)
You wanted to know who make the stamp on my blog but I had to email to respond to so this will work tho! http://eulandasilvey.blogspot.com/2008/09/hats-off-to-holidays_28.html
the stamp is from Whipper Snapper but look out - there is some niiiice stamps and good luck getting out of there for under $50! LOL!

Javablustamper said...

WOW!!!! AWESOME!! It looks beautiful, I can't even think of any other words to describe it!! Thanks for sharing, wich my DH could do that!! Well, in all fairness, I guess he is never home to try! Hehe! Still!! Great job!

Shannon Roberts said...

Your New Deck/Backyard/House are amazing!!! Where do you live?? Enjoy the coming nice weather!! TFS!! I am sooo totally jealous!

Lorie said...

Your new deck is beautiful! Love your blog and your cards too!