Mae’s Crafty Creations

Halloween Bellas & Thanks Mel!!!

I worked on these cute Bellas over the weekend. What do you think? I fund the super cute candy cardstock at my LSS. It was sitting on the counter & I had to get it. I showed them to my husband last night. I just don't think he gets it. He said they were nice but no gushing, no awhhh how cute. I guess I will have to get that from you. I was able to swap some of my bellas with a great bella sistah for these.


I also want to thank my Bella Sistah Mel for the great package I received on Saturday. It was overflowing with great items. I love goodies!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Candy said...

I'll be happy to gush for you! :o)
Your cards are great. Nice bright colouring and I love your background paper.
Looks like you had fun too
Candy

Danni said...

Fun cards!! So bright and happy!

Debby said...

SUPER CUTE! The middle one is my favorite!

Christi Flores said...

All of your cards are adorable!!

Lynn Put said...

These are all very cute Stamping Bella cards with fun designer paper! Some times men just don't get it, lol.

Danni said...

Thanks for entering my blog candy! These are such cuties...

Kimmie said...

Adorable cards! You do fabulous work!