Mae’s Crafty Creations

Exciting News...New Look...& we have grass!!!

To start off I have two very exciting things to share.  I have made my first design team...YEEE HAAWW!!!  I am so thrilled to have been chosen by Shirleys 2 Girls.  These ladies with attitude are wonderful artists that have a love of fur babies & create lovely digital images.  My term is for six months and we will be having a ton of fun that we want you all to join in on.  Check us out this Thursday for some Summer fun - just click on the sidebar link.

I have also been "published".  Suzanne Dean & Marti Wills have a SWEET crafting publication called Through the Craftroom Door that you can subscribe to.  The cost is practically nothing compared to all the great ideas I receive from it.  Suzanne & Marti have created a really fun product to everyone.  So anyway..I am in their latest July/August issue.  I submitted a gift set and now my little ole name has been printed!  Who would have thought!!!!

**********************************************************************************


What do you think of my new blog look?  I was hopping around one evening and ended on heading over to Sweet Shoppe Designs.  I fell in love with this new look and the cost is great for all that is included.  I have to say THANK YOU CASSIE for helping me to get past the photo editing portion.  She helped so much and has taught me some things along the way.  I just love the ribbon separator between posts.  This is just such a fun look and the colors are so me.

**********************************************************************************


We have finally finished our back yard.  It has been a long several years but the hydroseed was sprayed last Monday & we have planted the flowers to add some color.  The shed has been done for a few months, the deck restained and the deck furniture cleaned up.  Here are a few pics of our progress.  We now have little baby grass growing.  I am sooooo glad this project is finished.  Now it is just maintenance time.



Thanks for stopping by...I will have more S2G projects for you this week.

0 comments: