Mae’s Crafty Creations

Critters Gone Wild...

It's Shirley's 2 Girls "Critters Gone Wild" Blog Hop.  The design team is saluting the critters in our lives.  

The sisters are RELEASING ALL NEW DIGI Stamps that have to do with our 'little 4-legged friends'. Those sisters are going NUTS again with a fabulous BLOG CANDY
package!  Everything from ribbons to glitters! 

We'll have 1 GRAND PRIZE WINNER of the blog candy and 3 critter digis & a 2nd place winner of 2 critter digis!

Here’s how to win….Grab your favorite furry friend and let’s go for a walk around the DT’s blogs! . . On the last stop you will be directed back to the S2G Challenge blog so you can leave us some love. The winners will be selected from the comments left on the Challenge Blog.  

If you walked here from Laurel's blog, then you’re in the right place. If not, head on back to the S2G Challenge blog to start from the beginning. You don’t want to miss a thing!

**Don’t forget ** We also have our regular Twisted Thursday Challenge with the usual TWIST this week~ The TWIST this week is to use ...SPOTS & DOTS. Chances are better to WIN if you use a S2G DIGI or Clear Stamp. We'll also pick someone from this
Challenge to Be a GUEST DT for a CUSTOMER BLOG HOP next month!  Exciting...isn't it!

Today my project is titled Picture Perfect.  I was inspired by a layout I saw in Cardmaker Magazine.  My dp is spotted/dotted and I hand stitched the sides.  I really like making the 6x6 card but need to purchase some envelopes for them.  You can do so much with that size.
I tried to color the pup the same as my Zoom and think it came pretty close.  Here is a close up of the image...
Our Zoom is a Vizsla and is a ball of energy.  He is getting older now and turning gray with less energy but still such a cutie with velvet ears.

Ready for your next stop on your walk…Then head on over to Melissa's blog and hope you had fun while visiting here. 

25 comments:

Anne said...

Love your colouring, beautiful image and a great card. Zoom is a good name for a Vizla :)

Lynne in NI said...

Awww what a sweet image - your colouring is fabulous Mae!

Ann English said...

Love this image and your coloring is fabulous-perfect for a Vizsla!

She's a Color Queen said...

OH MY your coloring is so perfect. You can almost see the fur on him. Wonderful guy card!

Abby said...

this is just soo cute!!! I don't like to hear that dogs get old!!! "Me and Marley" is just too much for me!!!! That's what this card reminded me of!

Love it!!!!

Nannieannie said...

Darling card. Love the digi. Where can it be found, if you don't mind sharing? I have a Rhodesian Ridgeback, and stamps for her are hard to find. Thanks again for sharing. Anne

Purple Card Lady said...

That is picture perfect. TFS!

Debbie Yates said...

Definitelt picture perfect! Great coloring...

Embley Veronica said...

Gorgeous stitching! Say hi to Zoom for me!

T said...

That is just "perfect" pun intended..love it!!!

Danni said...

Very cute card! Fun image!

Jennifer Scull said...

oh this image makes me sigh.... so peaceful and serene. just like I am when I sit with my big labs outside. how wonderful you have your big pup, too! what a wonderful card! thanks for sharing! :)

mulberry station said...

What a nice male card for someone. Great job coloring! And, wonderful image!

Cat said...

What a gorgeous card! I love your coloring!

Ellis said...

Wonderful card, I like hoe the image and backgroundpaper matches each other! =)
Hugs, Elenor

http://www.metrobloggen.se/paltbarn

Michelle said...

really sweet image and you've coloured it beautifully! thanks for sharing
have a great day
hugs
Michelle
x

Chris said...

love your card, the coloring is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Love, Love, Love this card. I really like the colors you chose and the coloring of the image is beautiful!

Lawren said...

What a nice iamge and a nice simple LO.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful image. Great colouring.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful image. Great colouring.

Elizabeth said...

Great image and beautifully colored. Love it.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Adorable image and gorgeous coloring! Vizsla's are such wonderful dogs, too. My frien has two and they are crazy bundles of energy! Give Zoom a pat from me! :)

Spyder said...

really cute card, lovely blog hop!
((Lyn))

Angie said...

Very cute card! Your coloring is amazing!