Mae’s Crafty Creations
Happy Thursday to y'all.  I am so shocked it is Thursday again and the middle of September to boot.  Nic has a football game on Friday and rain is in the forecast.  This will be the teams first real challenge.  Our last two games have been blowouts.  Here is a picture of Nic (#81 the tall one with the red hair) & his girlfriend Kelly...GO VIKS!!!

 
**********************************************************************************

Today for the Thursday challenge over Shirley's 2 Girls we are honoring our critters with a birthday celebration. I have used two different digi stamps for my project.  Don't you just love this pup jumping from that cake?  What a perfect caption.  Isn't Spot a great image to add to your pet's gift?  I grabbed a new bone from Zoomie's bag and some treats for this picture.  I tell ya...that dog didn't even let me get the bag all the way open until he was at my side.  He followed me upstairs and was sniffing my desk trying to get his bone and treats.  He had to sit in the hallway until I snapped some shots.

We would love to see your challenge entry, so bop on over to the challenge blog add you entry and good luck on the challenge.  Yummy prizes are in store!!!

12 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Oooooh! So adorable, love the little puppy coming from the cake and the colors and coloring, great job! Too funny about your little fur baby, it is so funny, their noses find all the good stuff. Good luck on the game, I remember those days, can't decide if the rain or the cold was worse.

Gina Lindsay said...

Oh I just love that image of the dog popping out of the cake and what you did with it, too cute!

Christiana said...

So cute! Great job on all your projects. I wish I had a dog or cat to celebrate! We aren't allowed to have pets where we live. We have fish!

Cheryl said...

Fabulous projects! I just love the tag with the circle / spot around his eye.

Wendalyn said...

I love your project and that card is soo cute.

Colleen { HappyLittleArt } said...

Love this project! The dog with the circle around its eye is adorable!! Bet the dog was happy!

Good Kardma by Jules said...

Too cute! Love the coloring and the bling on the card and the tag on the bone is adorable.

Anne Marie Hile said...

SO cute! I love that image of the dog popping out of the cake. The added bling on the corners looks fabulous, too. Very cute! :)

Debra Pate said...

Love the card and the dog tag is so cute!

Debra
http://debrapate.blogspot.com

Brandi said...

CUTE!!! What an awesome set Mae! Love your coloring and creativity! :) Smiles and hugs ~ Brandi

Christine Riley said...

Oh my this is too cute! Love the image and I love your photograph, what a sweet group of treats for any fur baby :)
Hugs, Christine

Lynne in NI said...

Awww what a fab fun card Mae! And love the tag on the bone, hope your pooch appreciated all the hard work!