Mae’s Crafty Creations

Meow owowo

Welcome and thanks for joining us for another "super scary" Twisted Thursday at Shirley's 2 Girls.   We are still celebrating our four legged friends and todays twist is to add some spooky to your project.  
Today I am showcasing Ghoul Friends.  Don't ya just love these kitties singing to the moon???


I created a 7 x 31/2 card and then realized my dp wouldn't fit.  So I matted my image to fit the entire card and cut the dp to fit each side and hid the gap behind my image.  Trick I had read from other blogs.  I also used a trick from Debbie Olson.  I was reading one of her posts and she needed to change the color of her swirls.  She used a coordinating copic color and colored each rhindstone.  I had to try it with my pink swirls and it worked.  They now coordinate prefectly.  
I added diamond glaze to the moon for some extra shine.  The brown kitty was a bit too dark so I ran the colorless blender over it to lighten it up a bit.
Now it's your turn.  Show us your spooky stuff and post your creations over at the S2G challenge blog.  It just hit me...these cats remind me of the song "Stray Cat Strut" by the Stray Cats.

2 comments:

Cat said...

Just too cute! Love the details!

Gina Lindsay said...

Love the shine on the moon, your card looks great.

thanks for passing along the tip about the paper. Since learning I could color my rhinestones and pearls and things with my Copics, I just buy the plain ones most of the time because it is easier than searching for the perfect color.