Mae’s Crafty Creations
Happy Hump Day!

NEWS!!! ***Today is the last day to enter into the S2G blog hop challenge.  Visit the challenge blog to check out the blog candy being offered.  Some wonderful goodies!!!***


Today I am sharing this super cute image from Bells n Whistles.  It is called Beary Big Hugs and isn't it just adorable.  I love images by Elizabeth Bell.  Her talent is amazing and just fit my cuteness factor.


I was thinking of my son's high school colors and one of the cheers that his girlfriend and the cheerleaders do..."PURPLE POWER".  Isn't she and the bear the most squeezable ever??


I used my nesties to frame the image and embossed the background cardstock with a cuttlebug folder.  Topped it off using my bow easy bow and added some rhinestones for extra bling.  What do you think???

3 comments:

Tee McNeil Art said...

Love the card and the whole doggie treat photoshoot you did. Sweet!

Peggie said...

Super sweet card of the girl hugging the bear. Love the image. The party was is too much fun.

Debra Pate said...

Loving the bling on her head band and in my favorite colors...pink and purple!

Debra
http://debrapate.blogspot.com