Mae’s Crafty Creations

Man's Best Friend

Happy last day of September.  It is hard to think about being in the last quarter of 2010.  Didn't we just start the year yesterday or possibly last week?  

My S2G project for today features this great Man's Best Friend image.  It reminds me of our dog Zoom.  He loves to jump up into our lap with his front feet and give kisses.  The chair and our lap isn't big enough for him but he thinks I love it.  I do & I appreciate his kisses but he gets heavy after a bit.

Isn't this the sweetest?  What pure love we get from our pets.  They are blessing for sure.
Please join us in our challenge.  Head on over to the challenge blog and show us what ya got. 

3 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Awww, what a sweet card - don't ya just love the smile on that doggy's face!

Gina Lindsay said...

Such a sweet card!

Ann English said...

Very cute card. Think my DH likes the puppy kisses as much (hope not more!) than mine!